Friday 10 August 2012

Facial Cleansers

I had been a loyal Benefit user for a number of years and I think it all started when I received a Bathina as a present along with some other Benefit products. I fell in love with the smell of Bathina instantly but never got round to use it for some reason. It is still in my cupboard as I love the tin and it reminds me of the good old days at Dali Universe! lol Oh and I have been using their Maybe Baby for so many years that I couldn't tell you how many bottles I got through so when they stopped selling them two years ago I was absolutely gutted! I wore it day in, day out! I must have stocked up 10 plus bottles! 

The old Bathina tin

Anyway, so I started using their skincare as I loved their packaging and the smell! I also like their sense of humour on how they name their each product! Very cleverly done!
Their facial wash 'You Clean Up Nice!' is good and does what it says, perfectly! My face always feels really clean after it and never feels stringent.


and here is another favourite of mine - makeup remover

I then started using Sisley products and thought I'd give their Phyto-Blanc cleanser a try as at a point I got relatively dark and I'd try anything to get my skin to a lighter shade. 


The verdict is that the foam is very very fine but I don't feel my face got any lighter nor does it justify the cost. It is not particularly expensive but to achieve what a box-standard cleanser does, I would much prefer my good old Liquid Neutrogena!


I bought this new baby at the airport on the way to Shanghai and I have to say I am pretty impressed with it. The foam is light and fine and the skin just feels really soft after using it! Another cheap and cheerful new found!!! I have yet to try their Immortelle products so this is the first one for me. Just on a separate note, I absolutely adore their Mum & Baby cleansing gel! I have tried various different baby shampoo/bath gel but this one seems to work the best on Rayray! For some bizzare reason, her hair gets all tangled up with other products apart from this one! Honestly, I have tried at least other 5 and only L'occitane doesn't give her 'vermacelli hair!' Plus I do love the smell!

2 comments:

  1. sisley vs neutrogena.......ummmmmmmm from an avid sisley die-hard fan

    ReplyDelete
  2. but but but it's not just any neutrogena it's golden neutrogena!

    ReplyDelete