Wednesday 4 July 2007

New Postures

Despite my previous complaints about the new teacher, I still have been going to the classes. The pace is still very very slow, and I mean really slow! In fact, two girls said that they were sure that they fell asleep one time during the class! Yes, falling asleep in an ashtanga yoga class. Anyone who has done ashtanga yoga would know that it’d be difficult not to sweat during the class, let alone falling asleep!!! The new teacher still skips postures in between but decided we might be interested to learn new postures! So he demonstrated Bhuja Pindasana Vinyasa in and Bhuja Pindasana.


Yes, I know! We all thought it was utterly madness! He thought we might find lotus/half lotus postures too hard but it was fine to do something new which I have no problems with but I am not sure if we were ready for them yet. We haven't done anything from the finishing sequence for a long while, either.
Anyway, I've decided that I will still continue going to the class as I worked hard to get where I am now and I am not going to let someone spoiling it. Though I have to be honest that I feel like I am losing the momentum with yoga because of this teacher but I will try hard to be persist with my practice.

नमस्ते



No comments:

Post a Comment