Tuesday 2 October 2007

Marichyasana D

Woopi! Our guru is back and my, she looks trimmer than ever! and gosh, it's so good to have her back, the class yesterday was just like the good old days apart from me struggling to cope!!! Partly I guess it’s because I hadn't been practicing since ..um..whenever, but also it was back to the old pace and dear, it wasn't easy to get back to the rhythm after three months of not pushing myself and all those sleepy classes! Okok, I know I have to let it go and I promise it’s the last time that I whinge about it.

I couldn't get into Marichyasana D and Iling seemed to be surprised and so asked how I managed to 'lose' it as we were supposed to be practicing and improving?! well, we barely did Marichyasana B or C, let alone D! Anyway, it was good not to skip any postures.

After the class, my legs were shaking but I felt really good. I promise that I will be going to yoga class at least three times this week and I WILL make them!!!

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment