Thursday 29 September 2011

30 Weeks Day 6

I know I have not really written anything about my pregnancy and it's my 30th week already! I have 65 more days to go according to my due date which is 3rd December! So one way of looking at it is that it's been going well so far apart from my increasing back pain lately, I have enjoyed being pregnant as I don't really feel any different apart from my body size! hahaha I have put on whopping 11kgs so far which is frightening! Before I was pregnant, I weighed around 50-51kgs and I was 52kgs in March. So know being 11kgs heavier, not only I look humongous, I feel fat but then there still occasions that people don't realise I am pregnant!!! For example, on the way back from London, I asked one of the air stewardess if she could helps me with my hand luggage, she said why don't we lift it up together. So I told her I was pregnant she looked at me in disbelief and looked at my belly quickly?!?! Maybe I should be wearing the good old-fashioned frumpy maternity wear so it is obvious? Or a uber tight dress?


Oh and I have officially stop wearing heels now, not only the pressure from mum but I want to be walking whenever I can and flats are just so much more practical so I have to say byebye to my beloved heels for now. Though I DO miss wearing them!


My dear puppies, I will see you next year!

5 comments:

  1. have u done ur demi moore - 'expose belly, cover boobies shoot' yet?

    post up!! post Up!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. hahah not shots like that cos i don't have a face nor body like Demi Moore! but will post pics

    ReplyDelete
  3. please... u have to. and u have a great figure lah. dun be shy ok!!!

    coco lee ahh

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh gosh I get foot pains just from lookingat those heels......

    ReplyDelete
  5. How dd we go from 13 weeks to 30 weeks in one page!?

    ReplyDelete