Monday 26 September 2011

Blood Test

Went for my check up with the midwife and all seem to be well apart from probable alpha thalassaemia trait....my iron level is 11.3 which is above the 10.5 minimum mark. Now T needs to go for a blood test to make sure the baby is ok.

I heard the baby's heartbeat again and it was sooo touching! Though I still can't feel the baby inside me yet so hearing the heartbeat was reassuring.

I have started to eat beef again! after 12 years and it is all because of the baby! I need to start bulking on protein but whenever I eat meat, I get nauseous...

Oh and the experience with NHS wasn't all that bad. I only had to wait for 10 minutes or so to be seen even though the scan technician wasn't as friendly as I had expected but then I was her last few patients. Baby is fine and growing at the normal rate so I am a happy bunny.



06/06/2011

No comments:

Post a Comment