Friday 18 November 2011

Baby at 38 weeks

I had my weekly checkup today and I had to plead for a scan as Dr. Lo is well-known for his uber 'natural' approach. It turns out that baby now weighs around 3300g!!!!!! Yes the average weight is 2950g so baby is yet again at upper 75th percentile! Though the doctor has asked me to count fetal kicks as baby's blood flow is not as 100% strong as it should be hence fetal movements are vital. Okay, this is really worrying me.... even though baby is very very active but to be told to keep an eye on it is another matter. Therefore I now will count the kicks twice a day after my meal religiously!
The bright side is that I haven’t put on any more weight in the last two weeks. Phewww......

Other than that, not only the fatigue has started getting to me, I can really feel the weight of the bump and pressure on my pelvis.

So this is the latest update and me being Ms. Never-stop-worrying has another thing to worry about....

No comments:

Post a Comment