Thursday 10 November 2011

Three more weeks to go!

Technically I am considered full-term so baby can come any time.

At 37 weeks, baby is the size of a watermelon that weighs roughly around 3 kgs!!!!! Hence my lower back has started to really suffer. Other than that, I start to get tired quite easily and stitches whenever I take a walk right after a meal. Otherwise I am feeling pretty peachy, well, most of the time anyway.

I found this yoga studio www.bodhiyoga.com.tw/eng/index.html which not only does prenatal yoga but also ashtanga yoga!!! I can't wait to try as I have had trials at other yoga studios and was not impressed with the way how the class was led. At Bodhi Yoga, teachers here talk about bandhas all the time as well as stressing the importance of pranayama so I think the ashtanga class would probably be my type of class!

So what have I been doing to fill the days? I tend to go to bed late and wake up late, according to London time as am still trying to cover some work. I then have my brunch, and yoga class in the afternoon. I try to walk there and walk back so I get enough-ish exercise! Or I would go for my prenatal massage once a week if I can be bothered! I have my early dinner when I am home as ever since I was told that I have put on too much weight, I have been more careful of what I eat. Though my pitfall is still fruits. I can't seem to resist eating fruit but then I have always been a huge fruit lover so cutting down on fruits isn't easy, thought at least I have started eating guava more which would have never occurred before.

I also need to get a grip to start packing my pack especially it's not long to go! I have done part of baby's laundry and have more to do.

So this is my latest update and will aim to blog more before D day!

Namaste.

1 comment:

  1. wat abt the yoga teacher -the one in QUEEN BEAUTY. hv not seen her lately in Xin Mei's programme.

    bet u cant wait..ahh...

    ReplyDelete