Tuesday 15 November 2011

Weight Gain

I have put on a whopping 13 kgs so far and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't bothered because I am bloody freaked out! I think most women have this paradox about weight especially I used to be one chubby bunny. Only until recently that I managed to maintain my weight at around the 50kgs mark.

Therefore I have tried to walk as much as I can even though I tend to get tired after 30 minutes of walking this week and also stitches so I am taking things a lot slower. I have a nap in the afternoon and also take tiny steps when I am out and about.



So this is what I look like at the moment....



4 comments:

  1. u loook gorgeous. u can say wat u want... i beg to differ.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's confidential woh hahaha

    truth to be told, i have no idea!

    ReplyDelete