Friday 3 February 2012

CNY Feast I

We had been eating out everyday during CNY apart from new year's eve. We had lunch at 龍少爺海鮮, a Cantonese seafood restaurant on the second day of new year and we were very impressed with the food. Ingredients were fresh with good flavour apart from the crispy prawns which turned out not so crispy and it tasted rather sweet for our liking.

Braised chicken feet and peanuts - this doesn't look too appetising but the flavour was excellent

Seafood Salad as a starter

Stir fried glutinous rice with chopped sausage - this was delish

Lobster in curry sauce, with deep fried buns on the side. I have always been a big fan of fried buns and the combination of that with this curry sauce is divine

Black bean on dusky grouper - I have to admit that I am not a big fan of groupers but this was cooked to perfection! The meat was tender and juicy

Spring onion and ginger crab - delicious but I can never be bothered with all the shells and all that hard work ending up with tiny bit of meat.

Salt and Pepper Abalone - again, I don't really like abalone but good seasoning. 

Crispy Prawns

Chicken Soup 

Fruit Platter

1 comment: