Thursday 1 December 2011

Confinement Centre - Ma Cherie

I started looking for a confinement centre back in April and thanks to J, she highly recommended Ma Cherie www.ma-cherie.com.tw as she has been there a few times to visit her colleagues. I then sent mum to have a look and she wasn't that convinced at first as the front desk didn't seem overly friendly. However, since I wasn't in Taiwan then and couldn't compare all of them in person, I decided to take a chance.

I checked in on 24th November and I have to say from the receptionist to the nurses (especially the nurses!!!) were amazingly friendly and helpful. As soon as I settled in the room, a nurse came to check my breasts and found that both nipples were seriously cracked hence they suggested expressing milk using hands since they are too fragile to use an electric pump too. Also with the whole plugged ducts epic, they come and massage my boobies every two hours to make sure I was ok. They have been wonderful.

Entrance to the room
Desk
My 'dining and expressing' sofa
A rather comfy bed
Television
Bathroom
Shower

3 comments:

  1. its like a hotel with extra care. i likie! ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. me likie too! hehehe

    just need to catch up on some sleep....I have been a milking machine for the last two weeks...

    ReplyDelete
  3. I am thankful to this blog giving unique and helpful knowledge about this topic, I read your blog now share great information here. This blog increse my knowledge source . Find Postnatal Care Provider near Malaysia

    ReplyDelete