Tuesday 6 December 2011

My Little Cheeky Monkey


Baby is two weeks old today and it seemed ages since I gave birth yet it has only been 14 days!

Baby (we are still working in the name....) has regained her birth weight but very very slowly. In fact, she hadnt put on any weight in 5 days until yesterday! She now weighs 3300 grams! Still a tiny baby compared to her 'peers' but she is the only baby who is on breast milk exclusively hence the reason!

Baby sleeps a lot, in fact, she is so sleepy that every time when I feed her, she falls asleep in 5 minutes - every single time without fail! So we spend the next 10-15 minutes waking her up to make sure she gets her feed! She even falls asleep during her bath, which is rather unusual as newborns normally cry when they have their front washed! Though I am not complaining. I see myself lucky to have a baby who enjoys bathing!!! Hehehe

4 comments:

  1. sooo kawayiii...

    tell her there is an uncle in brunei ahh... waiting to pinch her cheeky checks. hehe...

    so much hair ahh..

    who does she look like ah? i'm really cant tell.

    ReplyDelete
  2. awww i will. we cant tell who she looks like woh....too small to tell ba

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a sleepy bb, defo a Hsieh kid!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. hahahah, I don't sleep that much woh!

    ReplyDelete