Wednesday 16 May 2012

My very first Mother's Day

This year I celebrated my very first Mother's Day! Even though T couldn't be here, we made sure we celebrated in style (ish)! lol

We went to The Ebury on Pimlico Road. Here is what we had:

No celebration would be completed without a glass of bubbly

Joce's starter - smoked mackerel salad with beetroot & Avocado

My starter - asparagus & garden vegetable salad with truffle oil

Wan's oysters

Mr Wan's Sunday Roast - roast beef with yorkshire pudding

Joce's main - suckling pig with apple sauce

My main - seared tuna with aubergine caviar, fennel & olive tapenade

Mao's main - Roast chicken with wild garlic, gnocchi & morels

finished off with cheese board

I liked the environment as it was spacious, friendly staff and cosy. However, the food was somewhat mediocre for me. I would go back for a drink on a Sunday afternoon or in the evening but I wouldn't go there for the food again.

sound asleep (for the first half hour....)

me and my little sausage

1 comment: