Sunday 6 May 2012

Something New

I discovered those rather cute nappies while we were in China. They are Huggies' nappies even though I am not a fan of them but couldn't resist the pink girlie design and thought I'd give them a try, well, not me, Rayray will, hehe! They are made in Korea and are thinner than the ones you get in Taiwan. They come in two patterns in a pack but I didn't like the fact that they don't have wetness indicator and the fastening tabs are back-to-front.....





It really is amazing how having a baby changed my shopping habit completely! Not only I love trying new things for my little bambina, I now only go to babies section whenever I shop and would only browse at shoes and bags section should time allows!!!!! I know...I can't even recognise myself anymore! lol 

Happy Bank Holiday Weekend everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment