Wednesday 21 February 2007

My Gloomy Wednesday


I went to Janet’s class today and I just couldn’t do a thing! I wasn’t feeling particularly bouncy before I went but thought the class might lift me up a bit. The classroom was clammy and dank hence it certainly didn’t help when Janet decided to teach new postures. We did Dighasana A and B, Nata Rajasana A and B (they looked easy but were in fact really hard to do!) and then Eka Pada Raja Kapotasana! I thought they were way too hard as we didn’t do Surya Namaskara and I am not very good with balancing postures.

Oh! but I got a complimentary cup of coffee from Starbucks today, which didn’t taste very pleasant but hey it was free!

नमस्ते

2 comments:

  1. u can rmb all the poses names huh...o hv u been given private tuition hhmm..

    ReplyDelete
  2. okok, I don't remember ALL those names, so I ask my best friend - Mr Google ma.

    ReplyDelete