Thursday 15 February 2007

Le fromage


One of my new favourite foods at the moment is Brie. I’ve never been a cheese lover until I encountered a fabulous cheese board experience with some good Merlot. And all of a sudden, I cannot wait to try all different varieties, the really ripened ones, the younger ones and have yet to taste the ones with herbs, nuts, peppers or even mushrooms?! Though the one I really want to try is the Brie de Meaux.

I wonder if I can cook brie with anything? Suggestions are welcome!

3 comments:

  1. Do not cook Brie with anything hot woh, it will stink!

    ReplyDelete
  2. really? have you tried and stunk the whole kitchen?I was going to use it to do my CNY dinner - the 'fusion' version! hahaha

    ReplyDelete
  3. brie w/ crispy bacon yum!!! could be a bit salty. loads of water.

    cooking it...not too sure. likeu say, it smells but taste good. i must say, u surprised me missy!

    wat is ur 'fusion' version?

    ReplyDelete