Monday 23 April 2007

Bandha Worked For Me Today

After two weeks' food indulgence and lack of exercise, I was actually quite surprised with myself in today's yoga class. My hamstrings were tighter than usual, which was normal, but I wasn't feeling as tired as I expected. However, I wasn't able to do Utpluthee - well, I did but only for 5 breathes which was rubbish. On the bright side, I think I kind of got the hang of Vinyasa In by landing on the top of my feet and not getting bruises!! Thanks to BANDHA!

The other thing we learned today was when we do Vinyasa Out, we should ideally get straight into Chaturanga but since it takes practice; we will just do the plank for now.

नमस्ते

2 comments:

  1. well done:::

    for able to ur xxxasana
    and successfully adding ur catogories.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thanks luvie, you know if it wasn't for you, I wouldn't be able to do it and I have to say that I enjoyed it! It was fun to discover being able to edit the html and also choosing colours!!

    ReplyDelete