Thursday 5 April 2007

Cuban Killer

I thought I was a disciplined person and also because I had a mission (to pack) therefore I stayed on after my first mojito.
Before I knew, I was already on my third one going on to fourth. And they were large ones as well.
We were there to celebrate hence champagne was involved and I should have known better that mixing my drinks was just not on.

Benny boy then came and we had a rather interesting conversation and I didn’t realise I was already on my 5th mojito PLUS a large double G & T.

In the end, I decided to leave with ruster without knowing what was ahead of me. I literally ran straight to the bathroom the minute I got home and then the rest was just a blur. Daddy then called me up at god knows what time and started to tell me his plan for next week! I can’t remember how we ended the conversation….

I then woke up at 4am with a rumbling stomach but didn’t have the strength to actually do anything.

When I finally got up at 7am I was feeling rough to say the least and the hang over is just beyond me. My head was pounding but I knew my mission was not accomplished. I just threw what was in front me into my luggage and also the goodies I bought.

Anyway, I know it is probably a lot of people’s famous last word but I really am not going to drink again. At least not for a week before I come back!

Happy Easter, everyone!

1 comment:

  1. my baby gal is all grown up o shall i say...AA haha!! well done. at least u can drink tat much compare to moi. 2 glasses i will be on the sofa haha!

    ReplyDelete