Tuesday 3 April 2007

Problem in the Bedroom

I have not been able to sleep for a few days now and it is starting to take a toll on me. Therefore I decided to do a bit of research to see what I can do to help me to get back to the old me….fall asleep like a baby the minute I hit bed.

Apparently the old trick of counting sheep doesn’t really work - Counting is stimulating. Not that I do this when I can’t sleep but I remember that’s what my mum used to tell me to do when I was little.

On top of that, reading or watching TV in bed is also not a good idea – well, this used to work for me but not anymore unfortunately.

One thing that has worked every time is for T to tell me ALL about economics and I kid you not, I would fall asleep the second he starts! Hahahahaha

One thing I am thinking to do is to get back to body combat classes. I have to admit that I do miss the empowering cardio workout where I always get totally unleashed and feel really good afterwards. The problem is that I’ve been to a couple of classes led by different instructors and Janet is by far the best, and I mean THE best! She just does the moves so much better and she knows how to motivate the class and not to mention her toned/sculptured body. She just doesn’t do body combat at the gym I go to anymore…
In any case, I shall look into my new workout regime when I am back in two weeks!

3 comments:

  1. aiyah...u talking bull. u missed ur tao tao. tat's it. home alone, single yet unavailable gal facing lonely nights... just want some warm body next to you in bed. rite!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. funnily enough it's actually quite warm here now!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. i'm not refering to those warmth dear hehe!

    ReplyDelete