Thursday 3 May 2007

Declaration of Guilt

I had my first taste of the Jamaican spice bun today and I have to say it was deliiicious! Traditionally on the island they usually serve the spice bun with processed cheese (Tastee Cheese) but it was just as yummy with some butter and cheddar on them. It tastes almost like malt loaf but minus the stickiness and sweetness.

It has been a constructive day today, or rather a very good week for me as I’ve met some interesting people and also spoke with some really remarkable individuals. Hopefully I can say the same about the outcomes too.

My car is due for its very first MOT tomorrow and with a bit of luck I shall come to a decision on its destiny.

Oh, and HORRAY! It's the long weekend!

The only thing is that I've been slacking off this week that I'd only practiced yoga once and even with that one time, I was too lazy to do postures properly that I might as well not being there – yes, it was THAT dreadful! I ought to make more efforts next week.

3 comments:

  1. wat? long weekend again...so jetting to paris again?

    ReplyDelete
  2. carbs, carbs, more carbs, they won't make you coco lee woh.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yes luvie, it's the bank holiday weekend but we are staying here as Tao is doing his exam revision and I don't actually mind just to chill out and have a relaxing one!

    I know it's my sin! I just looove carbs!

    ReplyDelete