Monday 21 May 2007

Progress

There were some progressions during today's yoga class.

First of all, I could hold my wrists when I was in Marichasana A and B, instead of my hands. However, with Marichasana C, it still depends on the day of how further my body wants to go. Today I was able to grab my wrists. Also, I still need help with Marichasana D, but I was really close to getting into it without Iiling's assistance today.

As with the finishing posture, I was able to do yogamudra with both of my hands on toes!

As always, it was a good class and I felt revitalised throughout the afternoon.

However, Iiling is off to Mysore in June for three months and therefore she is getting one of her friends to take over the class. Um, we were rather anxious as we’ve always had Iiling leading the class and now when I come to think about it, we never had any replacements, which is remarkable. Iiling is good like that, she is always on time and never lets just anyone take over the classes even if it was a 45-minutes class. Anyway, we should see!

नमस्ते

No comments:

Post a Comment