Tuesday 1 May 2007

Top of the Pops

Thanks for Mami that I now have a small collection of MC Solaar’s works!!! Well, to be fair, 4 out of his 7 albums isn’t bad at all!

Courtesy of dear Mami, I learnt a little bit more about this famous artist. The way he cunningly plays with the words, the lyrics and the whole complexity of how he makes his music. (yes, I know I’ve been saying this for a looong while now, but I am still on the case and still intend to enroll to French lessons!) I shall also keep my eyes and ears open as it is rumoured that his new album is scheduled to release in July!

Talking of music, we now Wi-Fi onto the Just Chill Station in the office and I must say that they do play some sensational music including various cool Jazz. I have to admit that music can be fairly therapeutic sometimes, especially in the office environment. Your mood kind of pick up by great lively tunes and the same goes to soothing/calming melodies. There were some disagreements today in the office and people seemed to have calmed down a bit when it was filled with tranquil tunes in the background.
Anyway, before I get carried away onto something completely irrelevant, the thought of the day is - what is your absolute favourite song/music?

5 comments:

  1. wah...so chilled out ur office.
    wat's the website add??? justchill.com or chilly.com ???

    wah...so french now huh? i downloaded the album u recommended previously...which track u recommend. i played it once.but hv not had a chance to chill with it or get into it.

    as for best song ever?? u kiddin me...too many dear...just look at sandy lam catalog...how to choose.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you know what luvie, I've asked the same question and no one seems to know what the web add is! I will email you the ones I have for MC Solaar's ablum.
    I know, I can't really say what my favourite song is!....maybe Air Supply's ;Even the nights are better! hahahaha, ya rite!

    ReplyDelete
  3. air supply... all by myself ..i dun wanna be.... hahahha( wait it;s by them rite?)

    if to choose fav song of all time...i think hv to break down to categories...too damn difficult.

    previously (actually last year) i drafted & complied a list of top 5 songs from various singers...some are obviously easy ...but some are extremely difficult...let alone say...top 1 of all time.

    like asking u emil chow?? lee hom?

    ReplyDelete
  4. true, very true...though I can probably tell my favourite Lee-Hom's song but not Emil Chow! hahaha

    ReplyDelete