Monday 7 May 2007

My First Blissful May Bank Holiday

Well, to be frank I don’t know whether it has been a blissful one or just a pure lazy weekend?! It was expected to be fruitful as I planned to do a bit of house hunting, birthday present shopping, exercising and watch Spiderman 3. And guess what? I did none of them! Umm… okay not quite, I managed to shop the present online so perhaps it was a bit of an achievement.

It was as relaxing as I hoped since I didn’t really want to do much apart from those things I mentioned above even though I didn’t get all of them done. However, I can’t remember the last time when I just lounged on the sofa; enjoying the sun and not having anything on my mind. Instead I just watched telly endlessly; reading and of course been eating as if there was no tomorrow. Yet, I do want to justify myself on the last point as I didn’t get to have proper lunches in the last two weeks mainly due to meeting schedules so I thought I'd treat myself a bit – perhaps a little bit too much because I can see my face is getting rounder! UNFORTUNATELY! I know I already have a very rounded one and this is definitely fairly noticeable….

It was also as slothful as I didn’t step out of the flat since Saturday and I blame the weather! Apart from it was an okay day yesterday (typical British weather, so I am sure there is no need to elaborate) and there were showers constantly throughout the day today before it brightened up towards late afternoon and by then I was already in my PJ again and all curled up in my very much-loved blanket on the sofa.

Ah, I very much look forward to the next bank holiday which is due in two weeks time! Please don’t get too green eyed, my friends!

oh and this is the 'croissant sofa' I came across. It sure looks like a comfy one to snuggle up especially in those cold winter evenings!

2 comments:

  1. pls dun tell me its ur almost to thread blanket and hmm...full of aroma one haha..

    so nice...stay at home. isnt tat wat holiday is suppose to be. snuggle udner the blanket and relax or do nothing!

    watched spidey...peter parker. its a rather long long movie. hv to watch la cos its the end (* ithink) unless part 4.

    ReplyDelete
  2. you got it luvie...hahaha! it's full of my very personal 'fragrance'!
    I was told that it's as good as the second one..though I will go and watch it ...soon..hopefully this weekend!

    ReplyDelete