Tuesday 15 May 2007

Oops......

I’ve been looking for a bag for a while and I had told myself that I didn’t need all those branded, expensive sh*t. I can do with the high-street ones just as a lot of people do and there is absolutely no point of spending a fortune on a bag especially when most of the time I just end up carrying some really futile stuff in it. I can also definitely save the money to buy something else, like shoes...hahaha! Anyway, with whole other lot of reasons that I came up with but just can't seem to think of what they are now.....but you get the idea, I had my heart set on that notion and I was positive that it would remain firm until, until, um....
No seriously, I do need to start saving some stern amount of money. BUT before I do, perhaps I can just splash out a little, if not, just one last time...

Anyway, so I was bag-hunting and yet I didn't find any that caught my eye until I saw this dazzling baby but unfortunately the price tag isn't as alluring as the look of the bag and it is completely against my very own 'ground rules'! (yes, rules? what rules? there are rules? I can't seem to recall any?!)

Having said that, I am not an impulse buyer and therefore I shall spend some time to assess this little beauty - just as what I did back in February when I almost splurged on another splendour. I still very much adore the one I saw back then but I just need to make a wise decision here! You now can see how serious I am, can't you?

4 comments:

  1. it's calling out: BV ME...I meant BUY ME hahah!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. tell me about it luvie....
    and the worst thing is that there are sooooo many nice bags this searson from them....

    ReplyDelete
  3. definitely no hon, money saving comes first hon.

    ReplyDelete
  4. u dun say...so yummy how???

    ps email me the list, if u need anything from nippon.

    pps. BV store biggest in the world..hehe

    ReplyDelete